Category Archives: Probate Administration
By Danielle Stubbs and Melissa Miller We’ve all seen movies where someone hears the three dreaded words - “You’ve been served.” Although often not as dramatic as Hollywood would make it seem, being served with legal documents can cause a world of stress and confusion - especially when it’s unexpected. However, there are some things that you can do to save yourself trouble down the road: Breathe ...read more
- April 3rd, 2018
- Probate Administration
In this next series of Blogs, I will be devoting my time to analyzing episodes of HBO’s hottest relatively new show, Divorce, starring Sarah Jessica Parker and Thomas Hayden Church. The first episode premiered in the Fall of 2016, but the second season just concluded and its message is always timely. What is real and what is not from a legal and emotional perspective when two parties separate and eventually cut ti...read more
Sometimes disputes arise over the provisions of a Will. Resolving these disputes can be very complex. It is very important for a person who believes there is an issue with a Will to retain appropriate legal guidance to ensure that their rights are protected. Reasons for Contesting a Will There are many reasons why a Will could be contested. The most frequent reasons include: incompetence/incapacity undue influ...read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Do You Really Want Your Day in Court? By Danielle Stubbs
- Updates to the EIDL Loan by Danielle Stubbs
- Help! I’ve Been Served! – What to do After Being Served with Legal Pleadings
- The ABCs of ADR by Danielle Stubbs
- Laundry Never Ends…And Other Love Stories for Working Families Post Pandemic…
- BEWARE THE ECONOMIC INCOME DISASTER RELIEF LOAN! (EIDL)
- WHEN DO I NEED A CONSERVATORSHIP?
- Kelly Clarkson, Alimony and What Every Breadwinning Woman Should Know
- WHAT DO I NEED TO START A SMALL BUSINESS?
- WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT THE SBA EIDL LOAN WHEN SELLING OUR BUSINESS?
- Finding YOUR Yellow Tux
- The A.L.E. Project – Oops…I Did it Again
- Divorce Diaries: The Opposite of Love By Tawnya Queen
- PANDEMIC SOLUTIONS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES By Brian R. Miller
Get In Touch
Tell Us a Little More About Your Case