Meet Our Attorneys
Our law firm provides our clients with professional and experienced attorneys. We gather a dedicated team that ensures our clients with optimal results. Leading our cases to a successful resolution is a top priority at The Miller Law Firm P.A.
Brian Miller was raised in Cincinnati, Ohio and is married to Melissa Suarez Miller, a native of Seneca, South Carolina. He is licensed to practice law in both North and South Carolina and handles Corporate law, as well as Family law and Estate Planning for the Miller Law Firm. Brian is a licensed title insurance producer in South Carolina. He serves as an outside/in-house counsel to local corporations who need legal services provided in the most cost-effective manner.
Melissa graduated from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill with a B.A. in History in 1998. She then worked as a research analyst, writer, and Assistant Publications Director for a public policy think tank in Raleigh, NC. In 2001, she was accepted to the University of North Carolina School of Law, where she was named to the Dean’s List from Fall 2002-Spring 2004. She worked as Executive Director for a non-profit organization in Anderson, SC before coming to Greenville, SC, where she worked as an attorney for over 5 years, and as a clerk for several years prior, concentrating in the areas of Worker’s Compensation Law.
Recent Blog Posts
- BEWARE THE ECONOMIC INCOME DISASTER RELIEF LOAN! (EIDL)
- WHEN DO I NEED A CONSERVATORSHIP?
- Kelly Clarkson, Alimony and What Every Breadwinning Woman Should Know
- WHAT DO I NEED TO START A SMALL BUSINESS?
- WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT THE SBA EIDL LOAN WHEN SELLING OUR BUSINESS?
- Finding YOUR Yellow Tux
- The A.L.E. Project – Oops…I Did it Again
- Divorce Diaries: The Opposite of Love By Tawnya Queen
- PANDEMIC SOLUTIONS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES By Brian R. Miller
- Why Every Human Being Should Watch Ted Lasso Right Now
Get In Touch
Tell Us a Little More About Your Case